THS Log 2016-03-24

Server started; please wait for map to refresh.

Cedric has connected.

Sachi has connected.

Sachi: Hiya~

Jason: hey

Taragnor has connected.

Taragnor: yo

Cedric is disconnected.

Cedric has connected.

Sachi: Hihi!

Jason: hey

Garrion: hello all, just wrapping up with kids, be bac in a moment

Garrion: ok all ready… getting on mic

Sachi: Mew~

Garrion: cedric is onaxon but look like in away status… sachi is good… the rest?

Jason: I’m here

Sachi: Aw, hm

Garrion: can you hear me cedric… cause your axon icon looks like it is not active mode

Jason: yup

Garrion: not sure what orange means

Jason: don’t know, maybe means I’m not using a microphone?

Jason: yup

Sachi: Purr?

Sachi: I think it is?

Sachi: Lemme check

Jason: broke out spacer into different categories based on base

Sachi: …where is my token?

Sachi: Wait nm

Sachi: I was looking in the wrong place

Sachi: ^^;

Jason: what is parry good for? can’t parry bullets

Sachi: I think my token’s ready

Sachi: Yay!

Jason:
←Attacks Suni with a Punch
in the Left Leg
←Rolls 8 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Jason SUCCEEDS by 3

0 for Left Leg, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Sachi: I’m not a fightin’ dog

Jason: The Fist inflicts 2 cr raw damage.

Sachi: You should still get me an elf kitten shell in honor of that AI twitter bot that Microsoft shut don

Jason: did you include my +2 to str from my bionic arms?

Taragnor: lol.

Taragnor: That AI twitter bot was kinda awesome

Taragnor: how it became a nazi.

Sachi: lol yeah, it also said “fuck me in my robot pussy, daddy”

Taragnor: lol.

Taragnor: Also said the holocaust never happened, haha.

YURI: lol yeah

Taragnor: what do I know about the authorities here?

Taragnor: They corrupt or can we just go to the cops and ssay we’re looking for this guy?

Taragnor: Does the military we encountered hold any power here?

Taragnor: Who is technicalyl the owner of this place?

Jason: maybe ask around, see if we can find out whre he hangs out after work?

YURI: Am I still hiding?

Taragnor: Yeah just wondering if the security guy has any obligation to work with the authorities.

Jason: na

Taragnor: Or does he not have any legal obligations to cooperate with normal police or miltiary?

Jason: we only need to hide from the military guys we were hanging with

Jason: I wouldn’t go broadcasting your sentience in general, but if you mostly act like a dog to the outside folks, should be ok

Taragnor: Alright well I’ll go see the marshal first, might as well get his help in finding someone.

Taragnor: Unless I got reason to believe he’s corrupt seems like the logical place to start.

Taragnor: Alright I’ll see whoever is in charge of security.

Taragnor: btw do they got security bots here?

Taragnor: I’m assuming not after the big bot scare.

Taragnor: okay sounds like I should go see the marshal if nothing else jumps out at me.

Taragnor: I’ll bring my gauss pistol, just my nanoweave on (no helmet) Figure nano is light enough to be worn normally

  • Jason wears his normal ships uniform .

Taragnor: Yeah not wearing my helmet.

Taragnor: No sense going in full battle gear.

  • YURI wears her fur

Taragnor: Gonna bring along my police ID (whatever I used for that) as well as my shock glove.

  • Jason takes a leash, incase someone on the base complains ( hehe )

Taragnor: bring my handcuff tape too.

Taragnor: Just in case we need to take this guy alive.

Taragnor: and my high tech sunglasses.

YURI: Woof

Taragnor: will load up my gauss pistol with my homing morphazine ammo.

Taragnor: That’s what I use for taking humans (relatively nonlethally)

YURI: Why tha hell not~

YURI: I can flirt with Suni over comms anyway :3

  • Jason will come along.

Taragnor: Can YURI track by scent as a dogbot?

Taragnor: Like could we have her sniff something of the guys clothes and she can track it?

YURI: Hmmmm let me look

Jason: seems logical

YURI: At my sheet

YURI: I think I do

Taragnor: I havent yet.

YURI: Ohhhh dang I gotta update that still

Taragnor: At least I don’t think I did, you may have heh.

Taragnor: If it doesn’t have wildcards, I didn’t update it

YURI: If it’s got wildcards then it is updated

Taragnor: yeah

YURI: ooooo I have Discriminatory Smell, Acute Taste and Smell 2, and Acute Hearing 2

YURI: I can tell people and things apart by scent, track stuff by scent, I can make an IQ roll and take 1 minute to try and memorize a scent~

Taragnor: yeah.

Taragnor: unless somene else has a good reason not to contact him heh.

Taragnor: I would hav edone some research on him though

Taragnor: prior to arrival.

Taragnor: So I know what kinda guy I’m dealing with

Taragnor: whatever internet searchesand what not can get.

YURI: Yeah same, I’d have looked up anything I could in the datanet

Verge: ←rolls Detective! (IQ) and gets 12 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 2

Taragnor: yeah I got a mugshot program not sure if that just does criminals or can facially recognize anyone. though here I’d just be using the internet anyway.

YURI: ←rolls Encyclopedist! and gets 10 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

YURI SUCCEEDS by 4

Verge: ←rolls Detective! (IQ) and gets 12 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 2

YURI: What about Memetics?

YURI: Oh duh, Courtier?

YURI: . So for all that discussion we did the other week I don’t have the right skills lol

YURI: Something that would include the Research skill?

Taragnor: dunno how you can use that as a dog lol.

YURI: Nevermind

YURI: I’m trying t find it on the wki

YURI: Area Knowledge (any), Current Affairs (any), all Expert Skills, Games (only for knowledge of the rules), all IQ-based Hobby Skills, and Research. Allows the user to answer any purely factual question, but not necessarily to understand those facts. Never enables practical tasks of any kind, and doesn’t encompass Hidden Lore.

YURI: :3

YURI: Kinda why I took it ^^;

Jason: ←rolls Everyone (Space)! (IQ) and gets 11 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of 0)

Jason SUCCEEDS by 5

YURI: Yay~ Yeah hehe, I figure Courtier! and Memetics! together would cover, like, social media stuff, and Encyclopedist! would cover being able to search through databases

  • Cedric will see if he can find a local computer and see what info he can access from it. ( above roll )
  • Jason will see if he can find a local computer and see what info he can access from it. ( above roll )

YURI: “He seems pretty clean to me…”

Verge: “Well why don’t I have a chat with him, cop to cop.”

Jason: well if is no kiosk or the like, then probably just do over wireless if he can

Verge: btw have I healed yet from my bar brawl?

Verge: Damn limited bandwidth, can we at least collect a bunch of those 20 free hours of AOL promo CDs and use those?

YURI: “Fascism!”

Verge: damn.

YURI: :3

YURI: dank meeeeeeeeeemes

YURI: ←rolls Memetics! and gets 15 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

YURI SUCCEEDS by 0

YURI: “Looks like the news is kinda sanitized…”

YURI: “Do people really spend their whole lives doing what other beings say for money?”

Jason: " probably don’t want people to get worried ?"

Jason: " mostly "

YURI: Do I get to wear like a fishbowl helmet?

Verge: (This guy just like a random greeter at the docks?)

Jason: ( walmart greeter ?)

Verge: (he got any station uniform or sometihng?)

  • YURI pants enthusiastically.

Jason: ( I think I can fix you up one of those cones YURI if you want )

Verge: “I’m here to see (marshal’s name), if you could direct me that way.”

Verge: “Oh and… do you know where I could find some dog treats?”

  • Verge pats Yuri-bot.
  • YURI sits next to Verge
  • YURI whines.

Verge: “Yeah.. I get that a lot. But what can I say, I’m a dog person.”

James: « 3d6 = 12 »

Verge: (well she’s obviusly robotic right?)

Verge: (ah okay, I wasn’t sure if she was actually metal or something)

Verge: (ah okay)

Verge: (btw did robotic aniamls get senteitn too?)

Verge: (I assume their AI would be too primitive nromally)

Verge: (since I mean a dog AI wouldn’t be very sophsiticated)

Verge: (okay so even fi tehy discover it’s a cyberdog, doesn’t automatically make it hostile)

Verge: (since I figure most weren’t turned into evil AI)

Verge: (Good to know)

Verge: (Yeah, just wanted to make sure it wasn’t common place that dog AI went crazy too)

Verge: (At least gives me a good excuse that she isn’t evil)

Verge: (can just claim she’s a regular cyberdog)

  • YURI is gonna play the part of a good dog for now

Verge: (Yeah, just good stuff to know anyway)

Verge: (heh assuming he hasn’t noticed for now)

Verge: “Just following up on some leads on an investigation.”

Verge: “That’s what I want. Sorry Yuri… you’ll just have to wait for the next space station for treats.”

Verge: “Yeah, it’s a long story.”

Verge: “Ships like that stop here often?”

Verge: (yeah our ship, or one like it)

Verge: “Two visitors?”

Garrion: 2

Verge: “oh really? That seems unusual in a place like this.”

Verge: “Know who they were looking for?”

Jason: ( Tommy boy ? !!! )

Verge: “Hmm… really… so who owns that ship out there? Any idea who those guys were?”

Verge: “They give you any names?”

Verge: (is Jason with us now or back on board our ship?)

Jason: (here)

Verge: (okay cool)

  • Verge nods.

Jason: " well best take us to the marshal then I guess"

Verge: “Yeah… I’m sure it’s probably nothing, though that does remind me of something. Hey Jason, maybe you could take YURI for a walk while I go talk to the marshal…”

Jason: " again? well I guess I can "

Verge: “YURI always has a problem with digging into things, and it’s probably disturb the marshal a bit… don’t want her digging into her personal stuff… she’s always got a nose for trouble that one.”

Verge: “Never quite been trusting around strangers.”

  • Verge shakes his head.

Verge: “I keep trying to get her to be more of a people dog.”

Verge: “Yeah don’t worry, Jason will take care of her. It’s not like she attacks anyone, but she’s got a tendency to go sniffing around, maybe chews up some shoes and stuff.”

Jason: " sure, no problem"

Verge: “Oh of course… don’t worry about it. And Jason, if you find a computer terminal on your walk, why don’t you do a little research into that thing we talked about.”

Jason: " Ok "

Verge: (heh well I wanted em to split uyp so they can do their thing)

Verge: (since don’t want this guy snooping on any possibly illegal information gathering…)

  • Jason slows down a bit for Verge and the guard to get ahead then radio’s back to the ship, " Davian, keep an eye on that other ship in the station, they are looking for Tommy too. Let us know if you see any activity there"
  • Jason then looks for a computer or monitor that he can check out and plug YURI into.

Jason: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 15 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Jason FAILS by 1

Jason: ( YURI probably look for one as well )

Jason: (there YURI?)

YURI: (Shit, I’m sorrry!)

Verge: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 9 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 4

YURI: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 12 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

YURI SUCCEEDS by 1

Verge: oh lol. jhust rolled it for the hell of it

Verge: in case I noticed something hidden there was to notice.

YURI: I just saw people rolling ^^;

Verge: If thre’s nothing to notice… I won’t see anything lol

Verge: Yeah I can see that they send a per check

Verge: Says" A Per check sent to GM. "

Verge: I just don’t see what ti was.

YURI: Right

Jason: we looking for a place to Jack you in

Jason: being closer to the floor

YURI: “I found you a terminal! Right over there, behind that crate marked ‘Hamdingers’.”

YURI: (over comms, hehe~)

YURI: http://gbnfgroceries.blogspot.com/2012/03/from-canned-goods-aisle-hamdingers.html

  • Jason meanders over with YURI and then lets YURI sniff about and jacks her in. ( unless she can just access it remotely by proximity)

Verge: “I assume it’s not too busy around here.”

Verge: “no major riots or anything, right?”

YURI: Yep, I do~

Jason: ( dog willie ?)

YURI: Got a cable jack, IR, and radio

  • Jason sticks her tail into the jack and has her sit while working, " see if you can get in an access video and find Tommy, or those 4 from the other ship"

Verge: to jim

Verge: Since he mentioned that the marshal may not be there

  • Verge smiles.

Verge: “Yeah I’ve heard only good things about him. Thanks for the directions.”

YURI: (with MURDER)

Verge: (Alright going to go in and talk to the marshal)

YURI: Um, I thought I was looking for it for someone else?

Verge: (I was gonna go see the marshal where he said to go)

YURI: Who wanted to use it

Verge: (assuming I don’t see anything suspicious)

Jason: ( we are looking for Tommy.. but if find those 4.. might lead us to him as well )

Verge: (to Taylor) “Hey how’s it going? I was wondering if I coudl talk to Marshal Andrews. I’m Sergeant Verge Brink, working with the military.”

Jason: (she better at it )

Jason: ( I"m hardware, not software )

YURI: (Hehe yeah, pretty much I’m gonna help you unless you’re searching for like, “how to erase an AI and make it seem like an accident”)

Verge: “Just looking for a station resident and was hoping you could point me in the right direction.”

Verge: “Name’s Tommy Gonzalez. Might by the alias Tommy Boy.”

Verge: *might go by

YURI: I apologize in advance if I conk out early btw x.x I had an early morning

Verge: (heh maybe do Yuri’s part first then heh)

Verge: (if Sachi is tired)

Verge: Sergeant Verge Brink just got promoted to K-9 unit!

Verge: release the dog on em.

Verge: DUnno why someone would be using a police dog in zero G, but why not. lol

Jason: ya, we got em

Verge: “Just want to ask him a few questions, don’t worry he’s not in any trouble.”

Verge: “Was about a job he did way for a prior employer… following a bunch of leads.”

  • Verge nods.

Verge: “Yeah, don’t worry, I won’t go anywhere your insurance policy won’t cover.”

Verge: (I assume the VII can just get this info and navigate?)

Verge: “Alright, I’ll head over there. Oh and did you know where the Marhsal headed to? i thought I’d say hello after my investigation got done. I always like to be courteous.”

Verge: “Don’t want him to think I’m doing anything behind his back on his station.”

Verge: (it near Tommy’s quarters? or diff area?)

Verge: “Thanks. I’m sure I’ll find him.”

Verge: “Yeah, always better to be safe than sorry…. he might need some help rounding up those guys, I heard one of them was quite the rowdy drunk.”

Verge: can use everyman for that I assume?

Verge: ←rolls Everyone (Space)! (IQ) and gets 10 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 4

James: « 3d6 = 15 »

Verge: (in space, you can’t smell the bullshit! )

  • Verge laughs.

Verge: “Well I’m sure they wouldn’t be stupid enough to actually try anything. But you never know these days.”

Verge: (Alright I’ll head to Tommy’s quarters, though I wanna wait slightly outside the security office to see if I can hear anything of his progress report)

Cedric is disconnected.

Cedric has connected.

Verge: (mostly to just hear if the marshal is in trouble when he checks in)

James: « 3d6 = 14 »

Verge: (assuming he uses a voice link to check in)

Verge: (basically just gonna pretend to be doing something with my VII outside the door to the secuirty office)

Verge: (but actually just listening in on the security officer to see if I can catch his end of the conversation with the marshal, want to see if there actually is a firefighgt or something)

Verge: “Oh was just saying I’m sure the Marshall has everything under control. Anyway, I’m goiong to go talk to Tommy.”

Verge: “Thanks again, have a good one.”

Verge: (alright I’ll head voer to Tommy, can let Yuri do her hacking and what not before Sachi geos to sleep heh)

YURI: yo

  • Jason sticks her tail into the jack and has her sit while working, " see if you can get in an access video and find Tommy, or those 4 from the other ship"

YURI: (sorry I really don’t mean to put a damper on yalls’ night T_ T I’m just real tireed)

YURI: ?? Am I?

Jason: ( well can start in public, but if don’t find.. move to private )

YURI: Yep~

YURI: ←rolls Hacker! and gets 7 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

YURI SUCCEEDS by 8

YURI: Ooooo

Jason: heh

YURI: “I can’t get everywhere from here…”

Jason: " can probably hack in ?"

YURI: I guess go for cameras? you said something about a vide/"?

Jason: employee data or list

Taragnor: The fetish porn database?

Jason: just have to know where to look

Taragnor: There always is… it’s just buried pretty deeply. :P

Taragnor: Usually named something else.

YURI: I guess the personnel list the

YURI: n

YURI: ←rolls Hacker! and gets 11 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

YURI SUCCEEDS by 4

Jason: are the workers chipped for their safety?

Jason: try video camera’s?

James: « 3d6 = 8 »

YURI: aSUre

YURI: Sure8

YURI: Sure*

YURI: ←rolls Hacker! and gets 9 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

YURI SUCCEEDS by 6

Jason: (yeesh, need to winow those down some )

YURI: I have absolutely no idea tbh

YURI: I don’t even remember that

YURI: ^^’

YURI: ^^;

YURI: I’ll read it when i’m awake

YURI: Not throwing shade, just brain not working well cause sleepy

Jason: (best just to shut it down)

YURI: I guees i’ll disconnect

  • Jason signals Verge, " not much luck here, how you doing?"

YURI: “No good…”

Garrion: 6. Computer Hacking (B184) is allowed as a cinematic skill only when running intrusion software programs as explained in Pyramid #21 Cyberpunk. These are specialized black market programs that must be constantly updated with the latest algorithms to remain current. Talk to the GM if you wish to try purchasing any of these. Without the use of these specialized programs, computer hacking/intrusion must be performed the old fashioned, realistic, and time-consuming way explained in THS: Changing Times (CT46).

Verge: (comms) “Closing in on Tommy boy. Still no idea about the new arrivals.”

Jason: (comm) " where you at, we can come join you"

Verge: (oh sorry got distracted momentarily)

Verge: (I’ll give em directions if I know where it is)

YURI: (I’m really really sorry T_T I ieep[ sozing off)

Verge: (not sure if I got any landmarks or a GPS coordinate I can give em)

Verge: ←rolls IQ and gets 13 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 0

Verge: “So it looks like you follow the main concourse and take a left at the space burger…”

Verge: (yeah heh)

Verge: (was just generalizing, figure tehy still got fast food in space)

Jason: " come along YURI" and moves to follow the directions.

Verge: (so ther’es just a cafeteria basically?)

Verge: okay.

Verge: whatever is most practical, I mean if tehy’re clsoer to my destination than me, we’ll meet up

Verge: At the location

Verge: If they’re farther away then they can meet me somewhre along the way.

Garrion: 1

Verge: Alright if it won’t take em too mcuh time to meet me, I’ll just wait up a bit for them.

Verge: If it’ll take them a while to get here though I’ll just have em catch up

Verge: Hmm.. I guess I’ll just get there first and have em meet me.

Verge: I assume I know which room number he has and what not, so I’ll start there.

Verge: if not I’ll start asking around for Tommy Gonzalez.

Verge: oh okay, alright, I’ll just start asking around for him then

Verge: Ah… well I’ll ask around for him I guess. Verge is a talker anyway.

Verge: ←rolls Detective! (IQ) and gets 8 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 6

Verge: Basically just starting with “Hey, you know where I can find Tommy Gonzalez?”

Verge: Won’t immediately go IDing myself as acop unless someone gives me shit.

Verge: I assume I got some description of him from the personnel file or what not?

Verge: oh okay, wasnt’ sure ifo the cop showed it to me when he looked it up.

Verge: oh…heh.

Verge: alright well I’ll have to ask around then

Verge: “Those guys? Where?”

Verge: “Thanks.”

Verge: (okay will head in that direction)

Verge: (gonna start to hurry it up a bit)

Verge: (moving at more of a jogging pace now)

Verge: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 7 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 6

Verge: Alright I’ll move in, gonna try to be stealthy assuming it doens’t sound like a fight

Verge: I’ll try to sneak towards it and overhear for now unless I hear them being violent or something

Verge: yeah

Verge: gonna slow it down a bit as the voices get louder./

Verge: (He talking to me?)

Verge: (Alright I’ll just try to peek out and observe)

Verge: (basically approach whiel they’re distracted, try to get closer)

Verge: (stay stealthy for now)

Verge: hmm I assume everyman has that.

Verge: ←rolls Everyone (Space)! (DX) and gets 11 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 4

James: « 3d6 = 4 »

Verge: In space, no one can hear you sneak.

Verge: except for that guy.

Verge: cause he rolled a 4

Verge: yeah probablyt the marshal.

Verge: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 10 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 3

Verge: laser weapon?

Verge: I’m definitely gonna quicken my pace to try to get a line of sight. gonna get my weapon ready too

Verge: (I’ll also send a Vii message while I’m moving to Jason and YURI) “Got some trouble , I think the marshal has been shot.”

Jason: which map?

Hacker: Hacker is now visible to players.

Muscle: Muscle is now visible to players.

Muscle: Muscle is now visible to players.

Cap: Cap is now visible to players.

Tommy Gonzalez: Tommy Gonzalez is now visible to players.

Verge: Damn… I just ran into a team of shadowrunners I think.

Jason: ( comm ) " should we alert the authorities?)

Verge: (comm) “Yes.”

Verge: How many are armed with drawn weapons?

Verge: assume I dopn’t really know his condition with all those guys blocking.

Verge: readies a trusty Gauss Pistol, 4mm.

Verge: heh.. okay but only one guy has the weapon drawn right now?

Verge: (alright using the cover of the corner there , I’m gonna lean out with my weapon drawn and pointed at them) “POLICE! DROP THE GUN NOW! HANDS IN THE AIR!”

Verge: basically gonna ready an action if any of them reaches for a gun or points their gun at me gonna shoot em.

Verge: yeah I’m just gonna call out and ready an action if they don’t comply.

Verge: Basicalyl typical police stuff if he’s reaching for a gun or trying to point his gun at me gonna shoot him

  • Jason urges YURI forward and he runs as well, yelling " security, there is a fight in ….. " ( whereever they at )

Jason: (how far back are YURI and me ?)

Hacker declares Move Away

  • Hacker prepares to fight! Initiative: 18.5
  • Jason prepares to fight! Initiative: 21.25
  • Verge prepares to fight! Initiative: 19

Muscle declares Move away

  • Muscle prepares to fight! Initiative: 15.5

Muscle declares Move away

  • Muscle prepares to fight! Initiative: 12.25

Cap declares Ranged Attack on verge

  • Cap prepares to fight! Initiative: 17

Tommy Gonzalez declares Do Nothing

  • Tommy Gonzalez prepares to fight! Initiative: 13

Jason: roll for YURI

Jason: put her down by me I guess

YURI declares Move to Verge

  • YURI prepares to fight! Initiative: 16

Jason: geez

Jason has received initiative.

Verge has received initiative.

Jason: need to enter my stats for my weapon as well

Jason has received initiative.

Verge has received initiative.

*****Start of Verge’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Ready Shoot if they do something aggressive

  • Jason urges YURI forward and he runs as well, yelling " security, there is a fight in ….. " ( whereever they at )

Verge: Just doing what I said before. Covering em if they try to reach for a weapon, point their gun towards me, etc.

Verge: Typical police procedural stuff.

Jason: well we are running thru places with people in them right?

Jason: can I connect with the law thru my VII ?

  • Jason will try to trigger the emergency line as he is moving forward, letting them know there is a fire fight going on there
*****Start of Hacker’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move Away

*****Start of Cap’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Ranged Attack on verge

Verge: Alrigth shooting that guy if he’s firing at me.

Verge: taking my readied aciton

Verge: Aim for his torso. got a morphazine/homing round loaded.

Verge: This guy is a cop killer though so not particularly aiming for body parts.

Verge: just going for the body and hopefulyl vitals.

Verge:
←Attacks Cap with a Gauss Pistol (Homing
in the torso
←Rolls 9 vs. Skill 15 (19 with a modifier of -4)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 6

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, -4 range, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Verge: wow gonna smoke him.

Cap: tries to dodge and rolls a 8 with effective skill 8

Cap SUCCEEDS by 0

Verge: heh… well that’s still gonna hit him anyway.

Verge: so should be a MoS 3 to the vitals?

Verge: They do regular damage too, they basicaly just inject a drug too

Verge: I’m gonan look that upr ight now actually

Verge: to see what the drug does

Verge: it’s basically a knockout thing, though prety sure it does base damage as well but gonna check it real quick

Verge: Morphazine (TL9) This drug puts the patient into a deep, dreamless sleep. The user gets a HT-3 roll to resist; failure results in the user falling asleep for eight hours times the margin of failure. It is a reliable, powerful sleeping pill, often available only through prescription. If injected, it works in one second. $10 per dose. LC3.

Verge: That’s what morphazine does.

Verge: Works in one sercond if injected.

Verge: Also the damage is gonna be…

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 3 pi- raw damage.

Verge: wow minimum damage

Verge: lmeme just make sure that macro isn’t bugged…

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 3 pi- raw damage.

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 3 pi- raw damage.

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 3 pi- raw damage.

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 3 pi- raw damage.

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 3 pi- raw damage.

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 3 pi- raw damage.

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 3 pi- raw damage.

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 3 pi- raw damage.

Verge: yeah uits’ bugged

Verge: yeah sohuld be 3d dam,age

Verge: and should have armor peircing of 3

Verge: ah ok

Verge: okay should be fixed trying agian

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 13 pi- raw damage.

Verge: there we go.. so +3 from my MoS

Verge: So 16…

Verge: also has an armor divsior of 3

Verge: so good at punching into armor as well

Verge: so 16 damage with 3 armor divisor to vitals.

Verge: yeah.

Verge: so not quite as good versus some things.

Verge: Well not to vitals actually

Verge: vitals should have a multiplier still, body doesn’t have multipler

Verge: pretty sure it’s still 3x versus vitals for any peircing

Garrion: 6.666666666666666666666666666666667

Verge: so should be 6-7 depending on which way it rounds

Verge: not sure if it rounds down in GURPS like it does in PF.

Verge: yeah he’s fucked

Verge: so multipled by like 3 for vitals I think…

Verge: should be smoked.

Verge: The in 1 second he gets tranqued too.

Cap: is reduced 30 HP, and now has -19 HP: at half move.
Cap breaches -11 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid dying.

Verge: Major Wound Check

Verge: Verge rolls 3d6 and gets 6 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 7

Verge: heh.

Cap: Major Wound Check

Cap: Cap rolls 3d6 and gets 6 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 0)

Cap SUCCEEDS by 2

Cap: Death Check

Cap: Cap rolls 3d6 and gets 6 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 0)

Cap SUCCEEDS by 2

Cap: Collapse Check

Cap: Cap rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 0)

Cap SUCCEEDS by 0

Verge: heh, wow…

Verge: well guess he can continue his shot on me then, though has -4 shock.

Verge: unless he’s got a pain threshold thing

Verge: the morphazine won’t hit him until next turn.

Verge: since it takes a second to activate.

Verge: remember I’m using the corner for cover as well

Cap: picks up a trusty Laser Pistol.

Cap: readies a trusty Laser Pistol.

Cap is at -19 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid unconsciouness.

Cap:
←Attacks Verge with a Shoot
in the Torso
←Rolls 13 vs. Skill 8 (15 with a modifier of -7)

Cap FAILS by 5

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, -3 shock, -4 range, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

YURI has received initiative.

*****Start of YURI’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move to Verge

*****Start of Muscle’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move away

Verge: dog is probably pretty fast.

Jason: might as well

*****Start of Tommy Gonzalez’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Do Nothing

*****Start of Muscle’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move away

Jason has received initiative.

*****Start of Jason’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move Nearest Enemy

List of Nearest Creatures: YURI (1.1643023662262306), Verge (20.001439948163732), Muscle (22.00379058253373), Cap (23.12548377872342), Hacker (23.38279709530064), Tommy Gonzalez (24.140828486197403), Muscle (24.69303545536676)

Verge: Tommy going with em willingly, or he carrying Tommy?

Verge: okay, so basically using him as a human shield?

Jason: " a shooting, in the crew quarter" ( that right? right?)

*****Start of Hacker’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move Away

Verge: btw you mind numbering the muslce guys differently?

Verge: Like make one muscle 1 and other muscle 2

Verge: thanks.

Verge has received initiative.

*****Start of Verge’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Melee Attack on Nearest Enemy

List of Nearest Creatures: Muscle 1 (6.928693960624903), Cap (7.639947643799661), Tommy Gonzalez (10.58778541527925), Muscle 2 (11.465373958140225), Hacker (12.524312356373102), Jason (20.001439948163732), YURI (20.148697228356973)

Verge: What did muscle 1 do?

Verge: oh okay he drew his rifle.

Verge: alright he’s next to get shot.

Verge: cop kilelr reaching for a weapon, time to take em down.

Verge: staying behind cover and shooting him in the torso.

Verge:
←Attacks Muscle 1 with a Gauss Pistol (Homing
in the torso
←Rolls 4 vs. Skill 16 (19 with a modifier of -3)

Verge CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 12

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, -3 range, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Verge: wow.

Jason: none

Verge: no defense on a critical succes heh.

Verge: wow.. he’s so smoked.

Verge: vital hit with +9 to damage?

Muscle 1: tries to dodge and rolls a 16 with effective skill 7

Muscle 1 FAILS by 9

Verge: lol.

Jason: almost crit failure

Verge: The Gauss Pistol, 4mm inflicts 12 pi- raw damage.

Verge: wow…

Verge: so 21

Verge: with 3 armor divisor

Error in body of roll. Statement options (if any): Statement Body : 25\3

Garrion: 8.333333333333333333333333333333333

Garrion: 39

Verge: wow..

Muscle 1: is reduced 39 HP, and now has -26 HP: at half move.
Muscle 1 breaches -13 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid dying.
Muscle 1 breaches -26 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid dying.

Verge: Major Wound Check

Verge: Verge rolls 3d6 and gets 11 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 2

Muscle 1: Major Wound Check

Muscle 1: Muscle 1 rolls 3d6 and gets 14 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Muscle 1 FAILS by 4

Verge: not sure if you’re still using the critical table or not

Verge: or did the MoS replace that?

Verge: don’t think I can use that as a PC

Verge: Normal damage only.

Verge: oh there we go

Verge: I see it.

Verge: damn is that thing broken? seems like it always get sthat.

Muscle 1: Death Check

Verge: lemme just see if it does other stuff.

Verge: Normal damage only.

Verge: If any damage penetrates DR, treat it as if it were a major wound, regardless of the actual injury inflicted.

Verge: The blow does maximum normal damage.

Muscle 1: Muscle 1 rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Muscle 1 SUCCEEDS by 0

Verge: Normal damage only.

Muscle 1: Death Check

Muscle 1: Muscle 1 rolls 3d6 and gets 7 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Muscle 1 SUCCEEDS by 3

Verge: oh okay it apparently can do other things

Verge: heh okay wasn’t sure.

*****Start of Cap’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Ranged Attack on verge

Verge: yeah that should hit him

Cap:
HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls HT and gets 12 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of -3)

Cap FAILS by 7

Verge: nice.

Cap: Collapse Check

Cap: Cap rolls 3d6 and gets 7 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of -10)

Cap FAILS by 9

YURI has received initiative.

*****Start of YURI’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move to Verge

*****Start of Muscle 1’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move away

Muscle 1: Stun Recovery Check

Muscle 1: Muscle 1 rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Muscle 1 SUCCEEDS by 2

Verge: heh well he’s gonna get hit with morph on his next turn anyway.

Verge: If he’s recovering from a stun don’t think he can do anything else this turn anyway.

*****Start of Tommy Gonzalez’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Do Nothing

*****Start of Muscle 2’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move away

Jason has received initiative.

*****Start of Jason’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move Nearest Enemy

List of Nearest Creatures: YURI (1.1643023662262306), Verge (20.001439948163732), Muscle 1 (22.00379058253373), Cap (23.12548377872342), Hacker (24.374494866560827), Tommy Gonzalez (25.2931927601084), Muscle 2 (25.90229333476092)

*****Start of Hacker’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move Away

Verge has received initiative.

*****Start of Verge’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Melee Attack on Nearest Enemy

List of Nearest Creatures: Muscle 1 (6.928693960624903), Cap (7.639947643799661), Tommy Gonzalez (13.01869425096081), Muscle 2 (13.894488115796134), Hacker (14.597766952517086), YURI (20.148697228356973), Jason (20.001439948163732)

Verge: oops that wa sa bad declare. heh.

Verge: should be ranged attack.

Verge: yeah not gonna rush the guy and pistol whip him

Verge: Yeah, I’m gonna shoot that guy again going for the chest again.

Verge: Standard policy isn’t to take cop killers alive.

Verge: Alright I’ll see if I can get him

Verge: Probably hurts his dodge too

Verge:
←Attacks Muscle 1 with a Gauss Pistol (Homing
in the torso
←Rolls 17 vs. Skill 16 (19 with a modifier of -3)

Verge FAILS by 1

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, -3 range, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Verge: heh well I missed anyway.

Verge: So not much to look up anyway.

Verge: I’m not gonna bother using one of my luck rerolls on that

Verge: so I’ll just eat the miss.

Verge: and that’ll be the end of my turn.

Verge: “HANDS UP! DROP TO YOUR KNEES!”

Verge: well I msised anyway.

Muscle 1: tries to dodge and rolls a 6 with effective skill 4

Muscle 1 FAILS by 2

Verge: so doesn’t really matter cause i missed.

Verge: I mean I guess unless he crit failed and ran into the bullet

Verge: yeah used 3 bullets so far

Verge: I’m just doing single shots for now

*****Start of Cap’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Ranged Attack on verge

YURI has received initiative.

*****Start of YURI’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move to Verge

*****Start of Muscle 1’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move away

Verge: don’t foret the morphaize

Verge: the morphazine will hit him this turn

Muscle 1: Collapse Check

Muscle 1: Muscle 1 rolls 3d6 and gets 7 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Muscle 1 SUCCEEDS by 3

Muscle 1:
HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls HT and gets 10 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of -3)

Muscle 1 FAILS by 3

Muscle 1: Collapse Check

Muscle 1: Muscle 1 rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of -10)

Muscle 1 CRITICALLY FAILS by 10

Verge: wow…

Verge: crit fail.

Verge: oh okay.

Verge: I see.

Verge: So you’re just making him collapse.

Verge: k

*****Start of Tommy Gonzalez’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Do Nothing

*****Start of Muscle 2’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move away

Jason has received initiative.

*****Start of Jason’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move Nearest Enemy

List of Nearest Creatures: YURI (1.1643023662262306), Verge (20.001439948163732), Muscle 1 (22.00379058253373), Cap (23.12548377872342), Tommy Gonzalez (24.928000320924262), Muscle 2 (25.594663506285837), Hacker (25.474512752945834)

*****Start of Hacker’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move Away

Verge has received initiative.

*****Start of Verge’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Ranged Attack on Nearest Enemy

List of Nearest Creatures: Muscle 1 (6.928693960624903), Cap (7.639947643799661), Tommy Gonzalez (14.720122282100784), Hacker (15.124404120493475), Muscle 2 (15.580462124083484), YURI (20.148697228356973), Jason (20.001439948163732)

Verge: weird it didn’t accept my declare

Verge: I declared something different

Verge: but it didn’ta pparently type it out. heh.

Verge: I wanted to ranged attack if anyone was a threat and give chase if nobody was threatening

Jason: (maybe might be best for us to head different way and try to cut them off? if there is another way?)

Verge: GOnna do all out defense dodge, but move half speed towards em.

Verge: think All out dodge allows a half speed move

Verge: so gonna do that

Verge: yeahn all out dodge has half move.

Verge: yeah doing AoD: dodge

Verge: oh wait actually…it’s onyl 3

Verge: okay there

Verge: keep mixing up speed and move

Verge: heh.

Verge: got speed 8 but move 6.

Verge: alriht I’m done.

*****Start of Cap’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Ranged Attack on verge

YURI has received initiative.

*****Start of YURI’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move to Verge

*****Start of Muscle 1’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move away

Verge: “There’s nowhere to go! Give yourselves up!”

*****Start of Tommy Gonzalez’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Do Nothing

*****Start of Muscle 2’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move away

Jason has received initiative.

*****Start of Jason’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move Nearest Enemy

List of Nearest Creatures: YURI (1.1643023662262306), Verge (21.072569848027555), Tommy Gonzalez (21.901689432552917), Muscle 1 (22.00379058253373), Muscle 2 (22.471964756113337), Hacker (22.447494292236716), Cap (23.12548377872342)

*****Start of Hacker’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move Away

Verge: yeah not gonna shoto em in the back.

Verge has received initiative.

*****Start of Verge’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Ranged Attack on Nearest Enemy
Notes:Advance if no threatening targets

List of Nearest Creatures: Muscle 1 (4.761512364784954), Cap (5.372559911252735), Muscle 2 (14.506081483295205), Tommy Gonzalez (14.81427689764168), Hacker (15.071894373302912), Jason (21.072569848027555), YURI (21.33241664697181)

Verge: same thing as before.

Verge: btw gonbna listen to see how far away I think they are.

Verge: If I realize they’re in full run I’ll do a full move instead of half with AoD

Verge: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 5 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 8

Verge: alriht I’ll do a full move then

Verge: okay I’m done

*****Start of Cap’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Ranged Attack on verge

YURI has received initiative.

*****Start of YURI’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move to Verge

*****Start of Muscle 1’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move away

*****Start of Tommy Gonzalez’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Do Nothing

*****Start of Muscle 2’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move away

Jason has received initiative.

*****Start of Jason’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Do Nothing

*****Start of Hacker’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Move Away

Verge has received initiative.

*****Start of Verge’s Turn*****

Declared Action: Ranged Attack on Nearest Enemy
Notes:Advance if no threatening targets

List of Nearest Creatures: Muscle 1 (1.245792920191795), Cap (1.1244554237496478), Muscle 2 (12.696030875828871), Tommy Gonzalez (13.360059880105327), Hacker (13.941248150721655), Jason (22.547132855420887), YURI (23.093548882750785)

Verge: (to Yuri and Jason) “We’ve got an officer down!”

Verge: (gonna round the corner basically checking out the situation)

Cedric is disconnected.

Verge: Using corner for cover.

Cedric has connected.

Verge: There any first aid procedures I can do for a laser wound?

Verge: ah okay, wasn’t sure if there was any bleeidng to patch up.

Jason: (everyman has first aid )

Verge: I assume there’s some distance for these guys to get to their ship, right?

Verge: Yeah I know I got basic first aid. think I’ll stop to help him if the tohers are getting away, assuming I thik he might die if I leave him there.

Verge: And I have a chance at saving him.

Jason: ( maybe radio us and tell us to cut them off at the ship?)

Verge: (Yeah)

Verge: (I’ll radio to Jason and Yuri) “They’re probably on thier way to thier ship. Cut them off if you can… try to seal some doors, these guys are heavily armed!”

Verge: “Phone security and tell them the marshal is down and to cut off access to the ship!”

Verge: fiorst aid is IQ or DX?

Verge: IQ I assume?

Verge: ←rolls Everyone (Space)! (IQ) and gets 7 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Verge SUCCEEDS by 7

Verge: nice.

Jason: " copy, will move toward their ship… come on YURI" Jason runs for their ship. ( I assume we are closer then them?)

Verge: yeah as soon as I realize he’s stable I’ll move on to try to get these guys.

Jason: ( also, was I able to modify my EMP gun and make it better?)

Jason: ( or not enogh time yet?)

Jason: ya, basically its TL9.. so wanted to amp up the power, basically make the pistol as powerful as the rifle.. and probably make it TL10 as a result

Jason: ya

Jason: ←rolls Inventor! (IQ) / TL 10 and gets 9 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Jason SUCCEEDS by 5

Jason: well there’s one

Jason: now can I use it while upgrading it, or no?

Jason: well we only got 1 weapon from them? or could I have gotten two?

Jason: ok

Verge: seemed to work pretty well, though crits are gonan be super nasty now with the extra damge from MoS.

Jason: fine I guess.. wasn’t really involved, heh

Verge: Might end up being really deadly heh.

Verge: yeah.

Verge: yeah heh.

Verge: I mean I guess that’s true

Verge: Yeah.

Verge: just would get really nasty if you ever rolled a good crit on the table

Verge: like double damage plus the MoS

Verge: would be super brutal.

Verge: yeah

Verge: yeah I like the chest upgrading to vitals, that makes more sense.

Verge: Yeah heh.

Verge: hate to go against security bots again, I’ll tell you that much. lol..

Verge: yeah well they’re probably still bleeding out

Verge: I mean they may not last much longer.

Verge: nah, I’ll just tend to the marshal and then pursue the others.

Jason: captain would be good to interrogate

Verge: The one guy is a cop killer and the other attempted to take me out so…

Verge: Or attempted cop killer anyway. heh.

Verge: If medical staff cna help em, then so be it.

Verge: Otherwise let em bleed out, an officer is down, don’t figure I’d care much about the criminals.

Verge: Yeah.

Verge: Plus I’m more interested in stopping these guys from leaving

Verge: I mean sure if the others were long gone, then yeah… I might keep someone for interrogation.

Jason: ok, later.. I"m out of here

Verge: I’m good.

Jason: na

Jason: til next time.. happy easter to folks

Verge: Yeah heh was a cool session.

Jason: ya, I heard you guys got jumped by some students?

Verge: Yeah heh, then I got hit with a compel.

Taragnor: Yeah tough to beat her rapport, cause I only got like 1 will.

Jason: Murphy do anything, or since I wasn’t there?

Taragnor: And she’s got like 4 in that that I have to overcome.

Jason: that good

Jason: ok, later then

Taragnor: heh okay. yeah gonna shut this down as well.

Cedric is disconnected.

Taragnor: cya

Taragnor is disconnected.

THS Log 2016-03-24

Transhuman Space Garrion